- Prefered arrival timings are between 5 and 7 PM.
- In case of you plan to arrive outside these preferred timings, please inform us.
- Your call, half-an-hour before arrival, will be highly appreciated.
- Rooms must be vacated latest by 10 AM on the day of departure.
- Luggage afterwards may be left under our custody free of charge.
- Children up to 3 years old are welcome: a foldable cot is available.
- La Résidenceis entirely non-smoking.
- Sorry, la Résidence does not accept our four-legged friends.
- Guests are requested to take great care of surrounding items, subject to the payment of an indemnity in case of damage/loss.
- Breakfast is served between 8.30 AM and 9.30 AM.
- A free high debit Wi-Fi connection across the whole building.
- Free visit of the museum. A guided visit with the curator only on appointment.
- Free advice on best restaurants and sites to be visited in and out of la Rochelle.
- House cleaning on demand for long stays.
- Drinks and pastries at the tea room.
- Invited guests for breakfast.
- Organization of receptions, meals or cultural events in the halls, garden and patio, with an external caterer, if need be.
- Organization of entertainment/visits in and out of la Rochelle.
- High season: From the 1st of May till the 30th of September and some week-ends
- Low season: from the 1st of October till the 30th of April
- Quoted rates hold valid only for direct booking.
- Rates are denominated in €uros with the ruling VAT rate at 10% on accommodation and 20% on parking and supplements.
- They also include breakfast served in the patio or on the 1st floor halls.
- For stays beyond a week, please contact us for preferential rates.
- The local residence tax is extra at 0.88 € a day per person above 13 years.
Booking & payment:
- Booking will be considered firm only on receipt of a down payment that amounts to 50% of the total booking cost by debit card or a payment guaranty given by a recognised booking platform.
- Booking will then be confirmed by an E-mail from us.
- Balance payment of 50% within 30 days before the check-in date by debit card, except in the case of a guaranteed payment by a booking platform.
- By the guest:
- Only cancellations in writing (by post or e-mail) will be considered.
- In case it takes place over 30 days before the check-in date, the 50% down payment will remain due.
- In case it takes place within 30 days before the check-in date, no refund will be due.
- In case stay is cut short, no refund will be due.
- By La Résidence:
- If La Résidencecancels the booking before the due date, the guest will be informed by mail or e-mail.
- The guest will be fully refunded of his payment.