- Normal arrival timings are between 4 and 6 PM.
- In case of arrival outside normal timings, please inform us.
- Your call, half an hour before your estimated time of arrival, will be highly appreciated.
- Rooms must be vacated latest by 11 AM on the day of departure.
- Children up to 3 years old are welcome: foldable cot is available.
- La Résidence is entirely non-smoking.
- Sorry, la Résidence cannot accept our four-legged friends.
- Guests are requested to take great care of the items they will be entrusted with, subject to payment of an indemnity in case of damage/loss.
- In case of an extended stay, house cleaning may be done every three days only, on request.
- A printer is available at the reception desk.
- High season: From 1st April till 31st October.
- Low season: from 1st November till 31st March.
- Quoted rates hold valid only for direct booking.
- Rates are denominated in €uros with the ruling VAT rate at 10% on accommodation and 20% on parking and supplements.
- They also include breakfast, high-speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi and wall socket) and a bottle of mineral water.
- For a long stay, please contact us for preferential rates.
- The local residence tax is extra at 0.83 € a day per person above 13 years.
Booking & payment:
- Booking will be considered firm only on receipt of a down payment that amounts to 30% of the total booking cost by debit card.
- Booking will then be confirmed by E-mail.
- Balance payment of 70% at check-in by debit card or cash.
- By the guest:
- In case cancellation happens less than 15 days before the booking date, the down payment will not be refunded. Only cancellations in writing (by post or e-mail) will be considered.
- In case stay is cut short, full period booked will be due.
- By La Résidence:
- If La Résidence cancels the booking before the due date, the guest will be informed by mail or e-mail.
- The guest will be refunded his whole payment.